About BBA Exam Preparation
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a bachelor’s degree in Commerce and Business administration. BBA Program usually includes general business courses and advanced courses for specific concentrations. The BBA degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company, and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects”, and, as above, allow students to specialize in a specific academic area. Alternative degree titles include Bachelor of Business Management and Bachelor of Management Studies.
1. Indraprastha University
Total Seats 4600-4700
Total Colleges 27
Date of Exam 26th May 2018
• 1. Dwarka Main Campus
• 2. Maharaja Agrasen, Rohini
• 3. Maharaja Surajmal Institute, Janakpuri
• 4. Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies(VIPS), Pitampura
• 5. Jagannath International Management School, Vasant Kunj
• 6. Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Rohini
2. Symbiosis University
Eligibility - 50% for 12th Class
Seats - Symbiosis Pune-300 Symbiosis Noida - 150
3. Christ University Bangalore
Mode of Selection - Entrance Test, Interview, Presentation and Past record
Courses - BBA, BBA Honors, BBA F&IB
Seats - 350-400 seats in BBA 120 in BBA Honors 100 in BBA F&IB
BBA Program Details
New Parameter is conducting BBA get ahead programme to support students in their preparation for the forthcoming BBA entrance, and to help them to ace the exam.
• Unique coaching pedagogy to support you throughout preparation
• Faculty comprising domain experts and experienced professionals who will push your limits
• Intensive classroom training for concept clarity and better understanding
• Well researched and comprehensive study material
• Regular Mock test and practice sessions
• Personality Development sessions to give you advantage in GD and PI
• Personalised guidance in institute selection after result declaration
• 24×7 access to the Student Information System (SIS) which serves as a single window for all your communication needs including class schedules, test analysis, feedback and doubts.
It’s a 16 weeks comprehensive and intensive training program to prepare you for BBA entrance exams. Admissions start right after board examination (end of March) and continue till May.
Who can avail this program
This program is ideal for students who are looking for career in management after school. This 16 week intensive program will equip students with the thorough knowledge of entrance exams and will also give them insight into the profession.